Since 1973, The Property Shop have been Mudgee’s leading auction and clearance sale specialists.
We conduct regular farm and machinery clearance auctions, deceased estate auctions, goods and chattel sales as well as our antique and collectables auctions.
RAILWAY COLLECTABLES AUCTION
Saturday 13th March 10:00am 2021
The Property Shop 58 Market St (back shed via Church St)
Viewings Friday 12th March 4:30-6:00pm & Saturday 13th March 9:00 am
400+ lots of Railway Antiques & Collectables.
Catalogue – Full list of items are detailed in the catalogue via the following link:
Please note the following:
- 10% Buyer’s Premium applicable
- No warranties provided on any purchases.
- Covered footwear must be worn at this sale.
- Full payment must be made on the day.
COVID conditions – The Property Shop is committed to the safety of its clients and staff, therefore, due to current government regulations and guidelines the following conditions / restrictions will be in place on the day. Please observe them for your safety and the safety of others:
* Under new rules which come into effect from 23rd November, you will be required to register your attendance – we will have a QR code for electronic sign in (the preferred method)p; lease ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW app. Alternatively, a manual sign in option will also be available to collect contact details in instances where electronic forms cannot be accessed.
* You are asked to maintain adequate social distancing – i.e. you must remain a minimum of 1.5m from anybody outside your immediate household
* Hand sanitiser will be available for your use, however, it is strongly suggested that you bring and use your own sanitiser
* If you are feeling unwell, or displaying flu like symptoms, please do not attend the sale.
As you can appreciate, the increased spacing may create issues that interfere with the Auctioneer from being heard clearly. It is therefore respectfully requested that any conversation unrelated to the items being auctioned, be held away from the auction area.